1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

UO article from GDC Online 2012

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Luka Melehan, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

May 12, 2008

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Apr 12, 2001
    I remember a npc, that was joining the chat I had with a friend ingame, and I was thinking, that was amazing. He was playing his own little game, replying to something my friend said but still staying in char as a npc.

It was an amazing time.
    I also remember how I got Freja's spellbook filled with spell on Atlantic. A guy, dressed in plate I think, could had been Lord British or a GM being on a "normal" char, told me to borrow him my spellbook and follow him in the house with a stair near Brit Bank, he then said he needed his vendor and a vendor showed up on in the house, no idea if it was a npc mage vendor or a player vendor. He filled my book with spells and gave it back to me.

I miss devs and GM's being more active ingame and I like Menessa do show up ingame sometimes.