1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

UO Assist.dll issue

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Clog|Mordain, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Clog|Mordain

Clog|Mordain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Hi

Ever since I returned to UO a few months ago, I have had issues with UO Assist. I get the attached message followed by a few regarding character/account selection. I have no issue when I am using the first account I log into UOA with. But when I change accounts my client freezes and crashes.

I have uninstalled both UO and Assist several times trying to fix this issue. No good.

Is ther a way to fix this or am I sweet out of luck?

Attached Files:

2. Aran

Aran INFRACTION INFRACTION INFRACTION!
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend -A-

UOA does that now.

3. Vor

Vor Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Doesn't do it for me.

4. Aran

Aran INFRACTION INFRACTION INFRACTION!
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend -A-

Does it for us

5. CovenantX

CovenantX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Does this only occur after mistyping your login info, then the next attempt it says "there was a problem communicating with Origin .....* ? (this is what happens to me, and it's only with UOAssist)

If so

Login without a password 2 more times (it will kick you pack to the login screen both times), then the next attempt you can login the next time without the mismatch error...

It's annoying as all hell and it's been like that for quite some time. that's the method I use, otherwise it crashes a few seconds after you login after a mismatch error.

6. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I will get that when I do not close out UOA and play the next day. UOA is suppose to check in with the updater at least once a day and if you do not close it out could this be the problem, I am not sure but I do not get it after a fresh reload of UOA and allowing it to check in with the updater. Just a thought.

7. Clog|Mordain

Clog|Mordain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

unfortunately it happens every single time.