1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

UO Assist updater down???

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Sei Ryu, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Sei Ryu

Sei Ryu Guest

Hello there,
    is anyone else having this issue?
    My UOAssist can't get connected to the update server since a couple of days...

2. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Everyone has the issue.

Just let it sit there, it will let you proceed eventually and work fine. Remember to set it to check for updates once per day rather than every time, and leave UO running on the taskbar instead of flicking it on and off to preserve the 10 update checks.

Just hope this gets fixed before the next big patch.

3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Actually, after two days, someone FINALLY told Tug it was happening, so it should be fixed shortly.

You'd think people would contact the software provider first, THEN whine on stratics, but apparently not....

4. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

That would make sense, but I get the feeling few contact Jeremy with useful data before posting a complaint here either. Human nature to see if the experience is common among peers, I believe. /shrink