1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

UO Auotmap not calibrated right

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Strycher, Mar 15, 2008.

1. Strycher

Strycher Guest

map shows me about 2 screens from where i actually am. New install. any ideas how to fix?
  2. Strycher

Strycher Guest

Come ON people! somebody knows how to fix this...
  3. Rilla

Rilla Guest

Are you running UO Assist? I have to run that to get my map to calibrate at all, even if I don't have UO Assist for that char. Just have to login using UO Assist then I can run map and it calibrates just fine.
  4. Strycher

Strycher Guest

yes, i do have UOAssist
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

double click map to get it in a window, click on 'uo' on the top bar, drop down menu says 'calibrate'

Don't know if that's what you need.

There's a way to calibrate manually with a sextant, but I can't remember how, sorry
  6. Strycher

Strycher Guest

when i follow his instructions for calibrating in your link, I have no boxes available to enter the coordinates I found from the sextant. Luckily, the auto calibrate i believe has gotten me close.