1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

UO Auto-Map binary?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by stdieter, Nov 15, 2008.

1. stdieter

stdieter Guest

Hi all --

I am a returning player, last played five+ years ago. I used to use UOAssist and UOAM all the time. I see UOAssist is still available, but UOAM is not. Does anyone know if these still work within the game? If so, does anyone have a copy of the UOAM binary they could post somewhere?

I don't know how people get around using the in-game map only.

Inlustris @ Lake Superior
  2. stdieter

stdieter Guest

Oh yeah, I should say I know the URL is supposed to be http://uoam.net -- but that link no longer works, and Google cache picks up the web pages but not the actual download/zip file.

: (
  3. Lyconis

Lyconis Sage
    Stratics Veteran

May 20, 2008
    I sent you a PM with a couple links (I'd post in the thread but my connections limited).
    You may want to try the webarchive.org, I pulled the windows server file from there.
  4. stdieter

stdieter Guest

AWESOME -- thanks both of you.
    I really appreciate it!
  5. McAfee popped up saying that last file link (on turboupload) was a virus when I tried to install. Just FYI.