1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

UO Auto Map Help

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Vandis, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Vandis

Vandis Guest

Does anyone have a version of UO Auto Map that either skips the patching part or patches correctly? Mine fails at receiving the patches. I downloaded the zip from the webpage with the maps and it still wont pass the patching process. If anyone has a UO Auto Map that works and patches perfectly can someone please send me their UOAM Directory? Thanks
    Aim me @ VanSob Any help would be appreciated. I really need to get this working.
  2. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 13, 2002
    His site UOAM.net has been down for yrs up until about a month or so ago. No one can patch from there, we all fail. I did download the last UOAM one he had there, the Beta & it worked fine, other people have downloaded from there recently & theirs to my knowledge worked ok. Here is another link to a post that some were using on UO Hall here http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=132427&highlight=UOAM good luck, for either one should work fine for you.
  3. Sebrina

Sebrina Guest

Check your Private messages - can and will get you set up. :thumbsup: