1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

UO Automap Files

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by TheGrimReefer, Sep 15, 2010.

1. TheGrimReefer

Stratics Veteran

Not sure if this is right place or not.

I have tried to download UO Cart several times but just cant get it to work. UOAM works fine but i dont have the map files for the new lands. I read a post several months ago about such files and was wondering if anyone knew where I can get the Ter Mur map files for UOAM.

2. UO Relic

UO Relic Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

You wont find the files on Stratics, the creator of UOAM lodged a complaint about the fact that someone had created these files for his program, never did understand why he did since he had released UOAM for free so it wasnt like he was loosing out on anything but oh well it is his right.

You will have to hope someone sees this post and sends you the file, have heard that a few guilds have this file and will pass to members, sorry wont mention guild names on here as I dont want to get them in trouble just providing info so that you might have somewhere else to look

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I know of no such files I'm afraid. :(

4. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

As said above it was a player edit of UOAM and as it's copyrighted the edit was infact illegal.

Regarding UO Carto, Are you running UO Assist? It is needed to track your character, You don't need to buy UO Assist the demo works too. Also, If you have Windows 7/Vista are you running it as administrator so it can generate the maps?

5. TheGrimReefer

Stratics Veteran

Yes I run UOAssist fully enabled I can download UO Cartography but when it goes to converting the maps it freezes the computer. Im running Windows XP