1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Begging] UO Beggar back from the dead!

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Salty Pete, Aug 9, 2008.

1. Salty Pete

Salty Pete Guest

Good to see, good to see.

Ol' Salty has been busy lately. Now that our forum is back from the dead I'll have to post some of his latest adventures.

Sonoma Salty Pete finally made grand master beggar due to an interesting set of circumstances.
  2. monnie101

monnie101 Guest

Let the begging begin! :D
  3. Fink

Fink Guest

Nothing can stop us now..

..except broccoli!

:danceb: :danceb:
  4. Salty Pete

Salty Pete Guest

Don't let them call us vagabonds. Take some pride in our community Fink, stand up to the man!
  5. *squints*

I could've sworn those were cucumbers wearing tacky wigs :p
  6. christy1221

christy1221 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008

Fink Guest

I think that argument's well and truly over.
  8. Lunaticus

Lunaticus Guest

Hurray for GM beggars! :thumbup1:
  9. I do take pride in begging. That is why I want an interactive statue. They say begging is usless. I beg to differ. Lets see them work so hard for so little. I want new items that they want

Let them beg us for once. Even if it don't cost them much. It's the idea behind it.
    Beggars unite.

How does that sound? Sound like we're back?
  10. Salty Pete

Salty Pete Guest

Begging bought my tower and everything in it. Not the skill, just the act. The skill has done absolutely nothing for my character. I personally think the skill as it is right now is heavily under developed and unexplored.
  11. congrats on GMing it, I know you been at it for a very long time.
  12. Ryna

Ryna Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Feb 26, 2004
  13. This is great. A new GM beggar is born.
  14. Hey Salty

Glad to meet you in game at the Mage tower, I finally hit 97 tonight, just 30 more GGS gains to go. If I am lucky to get one GGS a day then maybe next month I can also post that I GM the skill.

My goal is to get all the Begging items, so far all I need is the empty bottle, [I hope], when I found there was two facing on the garland I had to pull my extra off my Luna Vendor for my collection.
  15. Salty Pete

Salty Pete Guest

Or, you can try for an alacrity scroll. I grabbed one and did the last full point of begging in a couple of days. (Just log in for your GGS each day)
  16. soze

soze Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 24, 2007
  17. Well if you are on Sonoma its on Moonglow island.