1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

UO cartographer ?

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by krvn97, Oct 22, 2010.

1. krvn97

krvn97 Guest

i got a new pc and went to dl UO cartographer i cant get it to load up i keep getting an error when installing it
    where can i dl UO cartographer ?
    i keep getting an error

2. SashaSeeks

SashaSeeks Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

And, which client are you using UO Cartographer with?

The Classic Client requires that you have UO Assist (even if only an expired trial version) running.

The Enhanced Client requires that you have a custom UI installed (see the Enhanced Client forum).

Either way, you also have to have Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 installed.

4. krvn97

krvn97 Guest

it was Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 that i had to dl
    thx for the info

5. Smurcoch

Smurcoch Guest

I am getting an error....

System.ArgumentException: Font 'Comic Sans MS' does not support style 'Regular'.
    at System.Drawing.Font.CreateNativeFont()
    at System.Drawing.Font.Initialize(FontFamily family, Single emSize, FontStyle style, GraphicsUnit unit, Byte gdiCharSet, Boolean gdiVerticalFont)
    at System.Drawing.Font.Initialize(String familyName, Single emSize, FontStyle style, GraphicsUnit unit, Byte gdiCharSet, Boolean gdiVerticalFont)
    at System.Drawing.Font..ctor(String familyName, Single emSize, FontStyle style)
    at #=qBy54Df4oDNDhwyKS61jic7TRRYrzAcfirju1Rp8l7Bk=.#=qVLpmwmfHG6cyd3sFGxBBtyi3Tfte8X54nK_YaMFmjBE=()
    at #=qBy54Df4oDNDhwyKS61jic7TRRYrzAcfirju1Rp8l7Bk=..ctor()
    at #=q5$Bf3p0M__nuXdoT7Kjaso1nacnJxYK4vmixHpASmms=.#=qHkOqUEl6jT7dJ1CqyH0tOw==()