1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

UO Classic Client Download Question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Talishara, May 28, 2011.

1. Talishara

Talishara Guest

During home renovations our internet has been down so I haven't been able to play the last 3 weeks. Well today, FINALLY, after patiently waiting our service was restored and I started UO up. Well, it patched, then I clicked ok to play the game and I get this error...

The instruction at "0x749be1b2" referenced memory at "0x0000002c." The memory could not be "read." Click ok to terminate the program.

So I try again, clean my registery files, etc. Still same message. So I uninstall, make sure to go in and delete all my EA files and reinstall.. to only get this same message. Has anyone ever seen this or know how to fix it?

Any help would be awesome, I miss playing !!! :)

Tali

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

It sounds like the same problem discussed in this post.

3. Talishara

Talishara Guest

Holy wow!! That completely fixed it!! You are such a lifesaver!! Thank you!! I was trying to rack my brain and that simple little fix did it!!! You rock!!

Thank you!!!!!!