1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

UO.com Character Search??

Discussion in 'UHall' started by imported_UONutt, Mar 24, 2008.

1. When looking up a character on UO.com - I'm getting this message: You may only search the character database using the form on the official website

I thought UO.com was the official site - no? Anyone else having trouble accessing the character search ? [​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

It is

I get that message if the page times out and I use 'refresh' or the back button.

I just tried to go there and the page didn't load properly at all. I got the drop down 'exact name/beginning with', I got the box to enter the name to search for and the search button, but no option of which shard to search.

3. Thanks - it's been happening for the last few days. Hope the "powers that be" take a look there and get it working properly soon. [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

If you get that message then your web browser is not sending referrer information. The form checks for that and shows that error if it does not find it. This is an issue on your end. Some firewalls can be configured to block that information.