1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

NEWS [UO.Com] Character Transfer Back on

Discussion in 'UHall' started by UO News, May 7, 2014.

1. UO News

UO News RSS Feed
    RSS Feed Stratics Veteran

Game
    2014 May 07 20:09 GMT
    Greetings Everyone,

Character transfer is back on. If you have a character that has not completed the transfer please page a GM and he will be able to fix your character and give you back your items. You have to be online to do this though. Thank you for your patience.

UO Team and GameMasters

Continue reading...

2. Demon Wind

Demon Wind Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I have a friend on LA that transfered to pacific but the xfer never went now the character is still on LA but all the items in bank and his toon are gone and he has paged and no one answers. Do you all plan on fixing this anytime before the 7 days is up and he losses everything? The Character name is Bobby Boucher and he is sitting at Luna on LA

3. Scribbles

Scribbles Babbling Loonie
    Professional Alumni

Any way we can get GMs to respond sooner to these particular requests? I feel the normal 3 day waiting period for GMs is unacceptable for matters like this. Thank you. If you need more GMs I know of several people that would have no problem volunteering their time, including myself.

4. Scribbles

Scribbles Babbling Loonie
    Professional Alumni

Still Nothing. 2 1/2 days and no in game response. I have tried to leave the account logged in so a gm can talk to me. The two broadsword emails i have gotten have been useless and i would of rather gotten no response at all. @Mesanna @EM_Bennu Please help or at least communicate information.