1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

NEWS [UO.Com] Developer Interview

Discussion in 'UHall' started by UO News, Mar 5, 2013.

1. UO News

UO News RSS Feed
    RSS Feed Stratics Veteran

Community News
    2013 Mar 05 17:29 GMT
    An interview with Ultima Online's Lead QA, Michael "Misk" Armstrong, was recently published on the UO Forums. The interview contains lots of interesting information such as where the name Misk came from and what's the biggest challenge in supporting UO. Be sure to head over to the UO Forums to check it out.

Continue reading...

Rupert Avery likes this.
  2. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Q: How did you end up working on UO's Dev team?
    A: Simply put Bonnie was offered a promotion. Prior to the move out to Virginia we had come out for a visit and during the visit I interviewed with Mythic’s QA management team and was offered the job. I had played the game for years and I have always been extremely detail oriented which were viewed as very high pluses. If she had not been offered the promotion, more than likely I would still be working at an accounting firm.

Q: Before doing QA for UO what did you do?

A: I had worked for a small accounting firm in San Diego for about 10 years. I also did some independent contractor bookkeeping for several small businesses.

:thumbsup:

Rupert Avery likes this.