1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

NEWS [UO.Com] Extended Maintenance - 01/09

Discussion in 'UHall' started by UO News, Jan 8, 2013.

1. UO News

UO News RSS Feed
    RSS Feed Stratics Veteran

Customer Service
    2013 Jan 08 18:54 GMT
    We will perform an extended maintenance on the Lake Superior, Great Lakes and Legends shards, Wednesday January 9th, at 5:00 am EST (10:00 GMT).

At this time we anticipate that the shards will be back online no later than 9:00 am EST (14:00 GMT).

Continue reading...

2. RaDian FlGith

RaDian FlGith Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Not to put too fine a point on it, but what's up with the East Coast shards that they are requiring frequent extended maintenance? Seems like the hardware "upgrade," there've been more extended mainenances on these shards than should be. I understand it wouldn't be done if it wasn't necessary, but I'm curious as to what it is that's going on.

Lord Frodo likes this.
  3. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I just looked at the menu and Great Lakes is on it.

Is the maintenance completed earlier than anticipated? Did I just see it during a brief reappearance while the maintenance continues? Did it do that thing the daily maintenance used to do, where it starts late?

I too would like to know more details about what's going on if only because I find such things to be terribly interesting.

-Galen's player