1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

NEWS [UO.Com] House Addon Issue

Discussion in 'UHall' started by UO News, Dec 17, 2012.

1. UO News

UO News RSS Feed
    RSS Feed Stratics Veteran

Customer Service
    2012 Dec 17 15:20 GMT
    There is currently an issue with locked down addons and customization mode. Please DO NOT customize your house with ANY locked down addons until further notice.

We apologize for the inconvenience and should have a fix in place soon. Thank you for your patience.

Continue reading...

2. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

That's fine. Can you bring Atlantic back up now? Thx!

3. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Sucks we have to learn the hard way..maybe this is a sick intended gold sink for the first 100 unlucky customers..I lost my soulstones too somehow I'd like if someone can help reproduce this so everyone can be warned about it sucks to lose a soulstones period but worse when u have skills on it

4. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Worst.Bug.Fix.Ever

Fix a few cherry picked simple bugs that weren't realy really critical...and introduce 100 worse ones. In any other business heads would be rolling...

5. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron PITMUCK

That IS a bummer! I think I'd have apoplexy if I lost full soulstones... have always worried about the possibility, so I usually keep currently unused skills stored on a spare character that isn't used for much else.

6. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I take it you looked in the customization crate? All mine went in there a few days ago when I customized, Even when I didn't place walls on their locations.

7. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Yea I had then locked down on second floor I didn't turn them with a decorating tool all I did was customize my house after UO.com said it was safe to do so and it just so happened the house owner account was on temp suspension due to me not fixing expiration dates on account but nonetheless I finished customizing and a bunch of things went to moving crate..it was late I went to be woke up fixed account logged in and went into moving crate and a bunch of things were not in there..an arcane circle I had eleven dresser or something with my imbuing jewls like 3k each no biggie..and my soulstones I think 3 are missing but I'm not 100% it could be more but definitely positive 3 poofed..