1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 80 Updates

Discussion in 'UHall' started by UO News, Dec 10, 2012.

1. UO News

UO News RSS Feed
    RSS Feed Stratics Veteran

Game
    2012 Dec 10 11:00 GMT
    The following updates have been applied to Publish 80:
    • In Fel pvp aggressor will be allowed to board a scuttled ship
    • Players will no longer be booted from your house if you move while customizing your house
    en

Continue reading...

2. Lady Bleez

Lady Bleez Journeyman

Any way to address the issue of getting back onto your own ship but also keep the boat/house hiding issue addressed?

For example: I attack and scuttle a ship, board them and in the process of clearing their hold they come back to their ship. I am either still flagged or flagging again but now I am unable to go back to my own ship since it is not scuttled.

I'm not sure if there is a way to fix this without not fixing the other problem.

virtualhabitat likes this.
  3. zamot

zamot Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I bet they put it in because they cant figure out how to fix it any other way. It is sad when players tell them about the issue and it just falls on deaf ears. They think halfway fixing it is better than putting it off until they understand that it is a stupid fix.

yars likes this.