1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Stealing] [UO.Com] State of UO Address

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Boondocker, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Boondocker

Boondocker Adventurer

Well, It would seem there is nothing going on for thieves. Honestly they really did not seem to understand the thief profession.

I am no expert to be sure. I just did not get any encouragement from the interview on " a future in crime".

2. the_gooch

the_gooch Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I completely agree. I think in the post from a few weeks ago was a great start to get the conversation going. Seems that they have little interest in enhancing the play of this particular playstyle other than adding a few more pieces of deco to take from dungeons.

3. Neverborn

Neverborn Visitor

we need to start the revolution

the_gooch likes this.
  4. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

5. Neverborn

Neverborn Visitor

as long as "New opportunities for thieves" is not stealing items from dungeons for deco and instead something for PvP stealing....then i will certainly be excited to hear what it is

the_gooch likes this.
  6. the_gooch

the_gooch Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I have a feeling thats all it is which is extremely disappointing. UO is the only game i can think of that this style of character is available and it just gets nerfed over and over. They want thieves just for stealing decoration for all the trammies but there is so much more fun in the skill when used properly. Would be nice to hear the ideas they are throwing around for "new opportunities" but its probably just another statue to steal for someones castle.

7. Neverborn

Neverborn Visitor

I would think there needs to be some way to steal items that are Insured or Blessed....like you get a one time use item that allows you to take something of that nature, makes things less secure and something to work towards maybe....really just anything would be nice....