1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

UO dead???

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by sapphirediablo11, Oct 18, 2008.

1. Hey i've seen a few people say that the servers are no longer being supported/payed for, and things will stop working. This true?

2. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

:hahaha:
    As true as the world will end on December 21, 2012.

3. So we are all screwed then hum? hehe okay that is good to hear :D yea!

4. K'torr

K'torr Guest

Not dead, but definitely on life support.

5. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Actually It is not that the World will end then, it is that the 6TH age of man with end and the 7TH and final age of man will begin. I suppose though, that will leave you out so it may as well be the End of the World :)

6. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Well, yeah. But a lot people like to interpret it as the world ending so I decided to write it as so. But I wasn't aiming for truth, I was comparing how false the OP was to how false my statement was.
    Although I don't see why that would leave me out. Stooping to some attempt at an unprovoked personal attack is just plain sad and quite uncalled for here. But why not try just posting without attacking?

7. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

Are you guys supposed to on the same team?
    "Enemies are Black and Red" and all that...