1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

UO Dreams

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Llwyd, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Llwyd

Llwyd Guest

I'm sure I'm not the only one who occasionally dreams about UO. The one I had last night (or, more accurately, in the wee hours of the morning prior to waking up) was odd. My main character had just recalled to his house. The moment he opened the front door, fireballs started hitting him and he barely got inside in time to keep from dying. Then suddenly the culprit appeared (from the south) and parked on his doorstep.... an incredibly huge hulk of a monster I've never seen in UO. It was as wide as it was tall, and reached almost to the third floor of the house. I hit the 'all names' key, which revealed the monster's name: "The Home Depot". :confused:

2. Yellow Beard

Stratics Veteran

OMG there really is a UO Hell! :eek:

3. Llwyd

Llwyd Guest

Must have been related to the fact I've spent so much money at Home Depot in the last few months.

4. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Strange....the only UO dreams i ever have is of me standing next to 2 forges making daggers then destroying them......
    still atleaste i dont have the adding poison to fishcakes dream any more :gee:

5. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

easy cure for this.... shop at Lowe's :lol:

6. Llwyd

Llwyd Guest

lol... what would a Lowe's monster look like?

7. BeefSupreme

BeefSupreme Guest

LOL! Home Depot got me!

8. Did you know that under the Starroom, there is another room?? lol

I had a dream once that my old guild and I were in a room surrounded by the black void of stars, waiting to ambush a rival guild on Origin and when you looked up, you could see through the floor of the starroom.

Was quite strange.. the only thing i could think is that i had played too much the night before lol

9. the 4th man

the 4th man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Some guy in China making tools for an American store, that's sad.
    Lowes has a so called macho line of Chinese made garbage called, "Kobalt"

Make mine Craftsman or Marshalltown.

10. Smokin

Smokin Guest

You do know you can not see letters or words in your dreams. So no reading, it was more you thought you seen home depot.

11. LordDrago

LordDrago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I can.

or

You do know that you can't see anything in your dreams. Dreams are just a complete black space. You only think that you see things.

12. Llwyd

Llwyd Guest

I have definitely had dreams of reading text, usually in a book.