1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

UO:Fan Fiction -- Heads Up!

Discussion in 'UO Developer Feed' started by UODevTracker, Mar 2, 2011.

1. UODevTracker

UODevTracker Guest

2. Cal_Mythic

Cal_Mythic Guest

As some of you may have speculated we will be engaging the community in more fan fiction.

In the past, it has not gone well when we asked for submissions. But it seems things go in cycles, we will make another attempt.

We will have another go in a very short time, and we will get you the specifics before the end of the month.

There are some restrictions on how we choose fiction, so that is seems objective more than subjective -- so please be patient as we move forward.

- Calvin

3. Cal_Mythic

Cal_Mythic Guest

No. The Corpse thread is different, and I'll be doing others ... probably more "integrated" with the game. The only reason I did the Corpse thread here is because there is no longer and "Off Topic" area ... I asked permission to post in UHall first btw :)

- C