1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

UO for Mac, Im still having problems...

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Kozmo, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Kozmo

Kozmo Guest

Ok so, I have seen VMWare and Parallels but I dont have a XP cd to use for those... I was wondering can UO run on MAC without having to use a xp CD?

I want to get back into the game without having to buy a crappy windows computer...

2. There is a Linux based client available to run on OSX, but I doubt it has been kept up to date. It's on one of the sites that come up when you do an 'Apple games' search. The windows emulators for MAC do a wonderful job of running at least as badly as windows. [​IMG]

3. Guest

Guest Guest

You can try Crossover... it is free for 30 days and you do not need the actual windows. I do not use it myself, but without windows, this is your only alternative. I have heard that a downside of it is that after an hour or more it slows and needs to have its "bottle" emptied. Anyway, hope this helps. Best wishes.