1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

UO game codes- When will they work?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Pooker53, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Pooker53

Pooker53 Adventurer

Anyone know?
    Waiting to buy Grand Bazaar Pack.
    Thanks

2. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

I called about this this morning. Even though the servers are back online...(sorta) the acct migration still isn't 100% complete.

You can now link accounts and get to your billing info but things like gametime and upgrade codes still need a bit more tweaking to make sure they get applied to the correct accounts.

The full migration process will more then likely take 2-3 more days to be fully functional so just be patient.

3. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

4. iamSnippa

iamSnippa Journeyman

I wont be a very happy camper if I have to wait 2-3 more days to activate my account upgrades, since I bought the codes over a week ago and have been waiting 2 weeks already to access this content that is new to me.

5. the 4th man

the 4th man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I want to openly apologize to Larisa, I made a smart mouth comment earlier, and I was wrong......Still feel like 100% hammered mush though, summer cold is kicking my butt.

I'm surprised you got through to them, good job.

6. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

No apology necessary! I know that this whole thing is very infuriating for the lot of us, I have been DYING to get my SA Upgrade!

But we all have to band together here and stick it out. I am with all of you on the OMG I WANT THIS DONE NOW! syndrome trust me! But there is just SO much information they have to mess around with, I know whatever they are doing would give me a serious headache!