1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

UO gamecodes question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by 4gregu, Nov 24, 2011.

1. 4gregu

4gregu Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Is there an ea gift card that can be purchased at a retail level that can be used to buy items from the gamecodes store? (ie for the brit ship etc) That would make an excellent stocking stuffer!

2. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I havent seen a card specificaly designed for uogamecodes. but my husband bought me a prepaid credit card thing last year and taped a note saying UO Stuff on it. Of course i think he was just buttering me up so he could get a new 360. lol

3. outcry

outcry Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Personally I would not buy or use anything at the moment that needs any type of code to plug into uo.... I have 3 90 day time codes that were given to me in Aug and I am told to call each and every month to see if they have fixed the problem so I can apply them to my accounts...As of the 19th of this month they still have not fixed the gametime code problems.....