1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

uo gardening alittle easier

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by kalzaketh, Apr 10, 2010.

1. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

on the vendor, at the cheap brit house, there are plant bowls filled with fertile dirt and presoftened to make your start into gardening easier, they are only 20 gp per bowl to cover the dirt if the bowls go fast then my carp will sell water troughs again those will be very cheap too:grouphug:
  2. PrettyMel

PrettyMel Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 23, 2009
    It's the biggest season for sales on Etsy for me right now, but once things slow down a bit more in september I hope to do more UO gardening, Hope you still offer them by then XD
  3. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

as long as the dev's refuse to check on rare resource drops, my wood keeps stacking up, the water troughs, are replaced as they clear the vendor.