1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

UO Gargoyles

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Tinsil, Jul 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

I'm curious how is their racial flying thing going to work. Will they be able to dismount people and chase them down at running speed instantly?

That would be imbalanced in PVP.

2. Cyrah

Cyrah Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Only if they have 14 new mempo's in their bank.

3. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

New mempos? I've gone 4956914 drops without a mempo. What about you guys?

I'm still curious about the Gargoyle racial flying ability and if it will be imbalanced in pvp. This could be the end of pvp if devs don't implement this right.

4. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Say hello to the next FoF question that has already been answered.

5. Fink

Fink Guest

Either I'm missing the joke or you've missed a lot of the discussion. :)

Flying = gargoyle on a "mount", essentially. They have to land to bola/dismount someone, then they incur the same delay in taking off (ie: mounting) afterwards.

I haven't seen it officially stated but I would assume the only exception would be using lance vs lance to dismount as it's apparently possible to do so while mounted. I'm not sure if gargoyles can use a lance.

6. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

This better be a joke!!!
    If you make this question get answerd AGAIN in the FoF im gonna......well not alot be really moan again!!!!!!!

7. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

I think I'm going to send this to be answered in the FOF.

8. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Make them answer why you're so lonely that you deliberately posted this for attention, too.

9. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

Troll. Go away. I'm trying to get a legitimate PVP question answered here.

10. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

lolno, you're just deliberately being an idiot. Go look at the last 10 FoFs for your answer, troll.

11. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

good lord why cant people get it about gargoyles and flying ? this question I think has been answered more times than any other question I have ever read here and people still dont get it! maybe they should just drop the flying so this will stop

12. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Worthless donkey fool, check the many FoFs before you, or the SA FaQ. You're pathetic.

13. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

This whole thread is a troll. It's been answered many many many many many many many times. In fact, this specific question was answered two FoF's ago.

Read this since you evidently haven't even bothered researching it:
    http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=146723

14. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

er, hello? have you looked in FoF recently? it was answered there AND in here at least 3 times in the last month. Search is a very good tool to learn the usage of.

Thanks for asking!

15. Grumm

Grumm Guest

Even though it shows the OP registered last moth, that very answer was answered last Friday. All in all, I believe the OP is just trying to get a rise from the posters.

16. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Already answered numerous times in numerous places...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.