1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

uo hangs up at a lot of connects?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by kze, May 5, 2013.

1. kze

kze Adventurer

hello everyone. I experience an error when i log out, uo hangs up. It happens when i connect with a lot of characters in a row. Anyone experienced this ?

2. Parnoc

Parnoc Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Don't know if it's related or not but if i make a mistake on name or password and correct it or sometimes even if I just switch accounts, on the following screen it has the "server mismatch" thing. This happens a lot.

3. looker118

looker118 Adventurer

I also get the "server mismatch" message. Not fun...

4. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Server mismatch is popping up all the time on Win 7 , BUT doesn't happen on XP Pro nor on my Vista Sys @ home ..... :confused:

( I run a dual OS on one machine I use daily, Win 7 & the Xp Pro )

#4 Snakeman, May 5, 2013
    Last edited: May 5, 2013
  5. Ludes

Ludes Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I just got a new laptop for when I travel and UO kept disconnecting after about 15 minutes...

I un-installed UO and Pinco's.. changed my security level so that everything was administrative level... re-installed and it works fine now..
    Might be totally off topic but just thought I'd throw that in... at first I thought the problem was the internal wireless card on the new comp..