1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[UO Herald] 11th Collection items are here!

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Xel The Wanderer, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Xel The Wanderer

Xel The Wanderer Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

2. Ceno of MT

Ceno of MT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Funny thing is that these are the same items that they offer the japan servers...
    and yet the held back the US release what? two months ago? to bring out DIFFERENT items?
    there isnt a single item that is different lol

3. Xel The Wanderer

Xel The Wanderer Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

True that! It's good that it's up and running; I'm not exactly sure of the "Why" and the "How" of the delay on our end. I like the fact that they have a little something for everyone. As bizarre as this sounds, I'm looking at the earrings. It's a slot that's pretty versatile, and hey, 2% is 2%. Can't go wrong with that! :D

4. Yalp

Yalp Guest

first there was the huge delay in getting them onto the US servers. Then they threw them up only to take them down less than 24 hours later for some coding issue. Almost 2 months later they get them back up.. 11th anniversary collection just in time for the 12th anniversary! Buy them separately, or get the master token and get 1 of everything.