1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[UO Herald] A Note to Sonoma and Britannians Across All Shards

Discussion in 'UHall' started by UO News, Aug 26, 2011.

1. UO News

UO News RSS Feed
    RSS Feed Stratics Veteran

Nearly a year ago, Sonoma defeated Chesapeake in the first Cross Shard Treasure Hunt Challenge and have held the title of Champion ever since. We, the people of Catskills, feel it is our obligation – nay, our DUTY to challenge Sonoma and ultimately to defeat them. Representing us in this Challenge will be two teams of Catskills finest adventurers – the Purple Pandas, and our Shard Champions the Blue Beetles!

Thus, we formally declare our challenge to Sonoma, for a contest of bravery and skill to take place on the Test Center between our respective teams. We eagerly await the response of EMs Eira and Sangria.

Respectfully,
    EM Barnaby, EM Adris, and the Shard of Catskills

More...

2. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

Blue baracudas of chessy may want in on this .

3. King_Fisher

King_Fisher Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Four teams on Napa are currently training to put the smack down on all shards!

4. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I forget what team I was on, I think Ches's Red Jaguars...but yeah, Ches/Catskills next ;P.

5. Hera75

Hera75 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Pfft...catskills has to beat Sonoma before you start talking about Chessy/Catskills being next! I was a Sonoma team (last years challenge), and we are underestimated as a shard. I hear that Napa already had a battle on their shard to see who moves on for a challenge, glad others shards are stepping up and challenging now. It was a blast back when we first did it over a year ago, and I am sure it will be just as fun now. But I will say this, Sonoma may be small, but do not underestimate us. The trophy has been standing on Sonoma for over a year (in New Haven it is quite nice!!) we have become quite partial to it being there. :sword:

6. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

Blue Beetles gonna win!

7. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

It shouldn't be hard.
    Shard population on Sonoma is ... 1.

8. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

1 is all we need.

1 sonoma vet is worth a boat load of other shards vets.

teehee!

:gee: