1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[UO Herald] A Quick Note About Accounts

Discussion in 'UHall' started by UO News, Sep 1, 2011.

1. UO News

UO News RSS Feed
    RSS Feed Stratics Veteran

Hello everyone,

We wanted to give you guys a quick update on a few topics. The issue with Accounts being stuck in a Trial state has been fixed. If you are still experiencing this problem please contact our Customer Service by placing an in-game petition. Housing is still in a no decay state till we finalize the testing, we hope to have this finished along with re-enabling Veteran Rewards by the end of next week. We’ll keep you guys updated when we have additional information to pass along.

Thanks everyone!

The UO Team

More...

2. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

With all the things we have been promised in the last 6 months it took me 30 mins to start to type due to :lol::lol::lol::lol:. Glad I had already put my coffee cup down. This will be all up and running Sept. 9, 2012 just before the world ends.

3. Siteswap

Siteswap Visitor

Its a shame those topics didnt include what you are going to do about the tax fiasco or the double billing debacle, to name but two!

4. PitrGri

PitrGri Guest

prolly accepting defeat and making uo ftp... :p

5. Kayne

Kayne Guest

Don't be daft siteswap that means admitting liability for the whole sorry mess....

6. Woodsman

Woodsman Guest

EA is already catching hell over the EULA/TOS this week, you think they are going to admit to another blunder involving accounts, especially after the Warhammer billing blowup last year that they said would never happen again?

Star Wars is opening up more beta testing, which means more people are going to be having account linking problems (which they still haven't fixed for SWTOR users), and they want to present a picture of normalcy.

7. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oh and how do you think we can do that if we can't even log into the game!?!?!:rant2:

8. Kayne

Kayne Guest

Or indeed if we cant resub our accounts because you want to charge us tax when we already pay it....

9. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

that was only in reference to accts that think they're in trial.
    if you can't log in, that's different - guessing you've already placed an online ticket?

10. Jade of Sonoma

Jade of Sonoma Babbling Loonie

11. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable

Yup and i got the usual bs.
    blah blah i cant deal with your problem but im gonna send it to the highest lvl to get you sorted asap.
    blah blah i pass your details to blah blah they will contact you by email withing 24-48 hours maximum blah blah.....
    6 days later and i'm still waiting for the first email from them.

12. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

if they gave a time period, and it's lapsed w/o communication, it's time to Call Back. 24-48 hrs max is not 'soon', it's a definitive period.