1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[UO Herald] Account Center Maintenance - 01/30

Discussion in 'UHall' started by UO News, Jan 30, 2012.

1. UO News

UO News RSS Feed
    RSS Feed Stratics Veteran

Due to an EA-wide maintenance that will affect our game and others, we will be bringing down our account center at 11:45pm EST (4:45am GMT).
    During the maintenance you will not be able to change subscription or redeem game codes.

At this time we expect the servive to be back up no later than 8am EST (1pm GMT).

See you in the game!

More...

2. Dain

Dain Guest

Would someone be able to clarify what time the account servers are expected to come online again?

Time zone differences and that lack of dates posted on the original announcement have me confused. So far they've been down for around 20 hours for me.

It's getting frustrating as I want to active all my account and come back to UO, but can't!

3. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well it was posted yesterday Jan 30th at 10:06pm.

I read it to mean that immediately at 11:45pm EST the account servers would go down and should be up by 8:00am EST.

4. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I just logged into my accounts just fine.

5. Dain

Dain Guest

Well that sucks, the UOHerlad Account Management link for me is still saying under maintenance.

6. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Dain: Clear your browser's temporary files/history/cache. I've had pages that were down for 30 minutes when I visited them, still insist they were down, instead of loading the new version, days after everyone else was able to use them before.

7. Dain

Dain Guest

Yeah I ensured I did that, that and altering my proxy and working offline settings.

I managed to get it to work just now. It wouldn't work on Chrome, Firefox or Safari lol, had to try IE *shudder*