1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[UO Herald] Account Center Maintenance - 09/09

Discussion in 'UHall' started by UO News, Sep 8, 2011.

1. UO News

UO News RSS Feed
    RSS Feed Stratics Veteran

Greetings,

We will bring down the Account Center for a maintenance tomorrow, Friday 09/09 at 10:00 am EDT. During the maintenance you will not be able to change subscription, redeem game codes or transfer characters.

At the moment we anticipate the Account Center to be back online no later than 2:00 pm EDT.

Thank you for your understanding.

More...

2. Woodsman

Woodsman Guest

So are we getting closer to vet rewards?

Since our community rep posts a lot on the Warhammer forums on BioWare.com, can somebody with an account there steer him this way?

3. Specialshoes

Stratics Veteran

It has been almost six months since our community relations person has posted in these forums. I think it is safe to say we don't have one.

4. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I would love to know exactly what this means and where we are to date on this. Can I now hope to successfully add accts and billing information without problems? Can I apply codes at this time? Just where are we here?

5. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I have yet to do anything with my accounts.

I have not made a "master" account or anything... I still have no plans to until I am forced to.

6. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Well, I was thinking the same, but I have one that needs renewing before mid month and just got a CC denied message on my main account which is very odd because that account was paid for w a 6 month code, and I was thinking it wouldn't need upping until October. But I am going to dig through the forums now and search when the game code store had sales earlier this year.

7. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Hell we don't even have a producer right now.

I expect almost nothing from our team.

And I'll still be let down.

8. HD2300

HD2300 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

After all the Hoo-Haa about the great graphics revamp, all that was done so far, is one Sheep. Mission Accomplish. baaa baaaa. :danceb:

9. Nice update! My account is down again because it is NOT accepting my credit card information ... again! Getting the same error as when the did the billing update of not able to process my information, return to homepage. Tried a second credit card, same error!! Account was not accessible for over a week the first time, how long is it going to be this time?!?! Called support, he didn't even know that the UO Herald account information link takes you to the Mythic site ... my God! His advice ... "Give it a few days and try again." What the heck is going on around here?

Way to go Mythic!

10. Promathia

Promathia EM Bennu Fanclub
    Premium Stratics Veteran

Maybe wait and try when they do the update...TOMORROW?

*shrugs*

11. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

What could possibly go wrong? :coco:

:eek:snap:

This.

12. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

its more then just the vet menu they have had calls all day about the inability to access the accounts managment page. Not even the CS could turn on one of any ones accounts much less enter a code. oh and btw.... for those of you who are interested he also said when they finnaly get this right and turn on the house/account aging again all those who's account have not been on in over 90 days hit decay that minute. Sooo expect all the poor people who are not on top of the management info are gunna loose big time. Thats if he can be beleaved... but hell that would be one way for them to loose more players.... which is where i think they are headed...

13. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

This. Haven't touched mine either yet Mal.

14. Damia TMC

Damia TMC Sage
    Stratics Veteran

any word on when this will come back up? I have 2 accounts that I can't log into at the moment and they are paid automatically every month. A call to customer service just says the account management page is down, please wait a couple of days and call back when it's back online. It was suppose to be back online at 2 today.

15. yars

yars Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

hopefully they'll add a forgotten password option for acct's you want to add to master list, or has someone found out that trick without calling customer service?

16. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

... and they are still down *sighs*

17. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

I have been able to log into the Account Management site for several hours now. Are you going to this page to log in: https://accounts.eamythic.com/ ?

18. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I need some of your magick, this is all I've seen every time I try to open my accounts:

[​IMG]

19. bsluspo

bsluspo Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Clear your browser cache and reload the page with Control-F5

20. Damia TMC

Damia TMC Sage
    Stratics Veteran

that's so much that did the trick :)