1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[UO Herald] Bug Fixes - 5/21/10

Discussion in 'UHall' started by UO News, May 21, 2010.

1. UO News

UO News RSS Feed
    RSS Feed Stratics Veteran

Greetings!

The following bug fixes will be going live this evening to all servers, thank you!

Bug Fixes - 5/21/10

• Players are now able to chop up water barrels and tubs when they are not in a house
    • Water pitchers will now have 40 charges instead of 5 – If you fill the the pitchers from a water barrel it will only give you 5 charges so make sure you use a water trough.
    • Fixed an issue with corpses disappearing when using the new bard abilities
    • Paladin abilities can now interrupt Bard abilities

More...

2. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

It is a little sad to see water barrels being removed. They were kind of neat.

3. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

WHat about house owners and water barrels in their house?

4. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

When did Bards on Live Servers get the new Abilities...you'd think they'd just put this stuff in with Pub 66

5. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable

I'm happy about the 40 use water pitchers. :)

6. So there are now no spells that can benefit from the SDI or Casting Focus effects unless you're ONLY there to buff a party.

7. AzSel

AzSel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Yes wich is rather messed up. IMO. I wont use my play time just to assist other people. The little time I have to play Id like to play for myself. Not to stand in a corner doing nothing else but buff other people (party) since thats all my bard/mage can do if he wants to use the provo mastery buff.

8. James_Mythic

James_Mythic Guest

Hey all,

These were Test Center patch notes as an FYI, sorry for the confusion :)

9. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder

really sad... if you use spell the effect will stop, if you use the bard skill the effect will stop, if you get hit the effect will stop...
    so you have to stay in a corner and watch everyone playing... maybe will be great for a mule character set on follow, but not for a real player :|

10. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie

I FOUND JAMES! TRANQUILIZE HIM!

11. UOKaiser

UOKaiser Guest

Still want the magic wave back. It's history and tradition. Does this mean something to the DEV?
    Oh and 40 uses way too low. Your purpose was to get rid of barrel griefting not to nerf the pitchers. You need to raise that number to compare to what it was before. If not keeping with the magic wave tradition then pitchers should be 250-500 uses as thats how many times my macro fills the pitcher so i don't have to make trips or store multiple pitchers. many people are more. Or keep the tradition and nerf the barrels my allowing people to just axe them or let people empty it with just 1 click of the pitcher or a menu option for the barrels.

12. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

The bard changes sound like they suck from everyone I've talked too... Way underpowered and boring? :(

Not saying this is necessarily true.. Just what I've heard. Anyone tested it in here?

13. Violence

Violence Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I have no experience with the Bard changes, but I know from what I've read that in PVP I would definitely love having a bard on my side and would hate facing a team that has one if mine doesn't. :stretcher:

Other than that I don't think Bards were meant as the new top-end PVP template, rather a support template. :) The fact that no-one wishes at the moment to invest time in playing a bard to assist their friends does not mean the template is "crap".

Skill investment is reasonable- There's room for basic combat skills. So is item dependency of this template. The abilities themselves are too powerfull to be unaffected by interruption. Also from what I understand the bard can also fight by toggling special moves on weapons while they are using their abilities? So it's basically a case of de-buffing your target and heading in for a hit(or using archery and throwing to stay safe). If that is not true then that's one thing that should be changed. Normal weapon hits and weapon specials are not really "spells".

Also a Bard/Tamer in PVP and PVM will now be able to further boost their pets.

Finally all this is still too "fresh" and only on Test, who knows how this will develop..? But all I see being wrong so far is people refusing by choice to play the template. One should not want the spot-light on them all the time, is all I can say. Be help-full to your group, you'd want them to run a bard for you some time. Especially if you don't like direct involvement in combat or PVP but still would like to be there for your friends. And more so if you already have a trained bard. :grouphug:

14. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder

in pvp will be usefull a bard in party?
    maybe only if he can stay away from the battle... like the bard stay in the guarded area of the gate and the others fight around :D
    if you cast a spell the bard effect is broken, if you get hit the effect is broken, it takes lot of mana per seconds and you cant stay in stealth while using it because these spells will reveal you every seconds... so what exactly worth for pvp? :D

15. Violence

Violence Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

You think "Yew Gate" too much and I do not consider Yew Gate to be PVP. It's where gimps go to collect insurance and that's my opinion for what it matters. Anywhere else with a more tactically versatile environment a bard player should have no trouble staying out of the thick of it or being under the protection of their fellows. rolleyes:

The way I see this, a bard should invest in MR and Focus or Meditation or maybe should consider forms or pets offered by certain skills that boost MR, not to mention that as I said this is not in its final form- Plus the abilities are valuable.

It should be a priority for the party to protect the bard, given they may also be tamers or dedicated healers since the template core(assuming that's the bardic skills) is a support one.

Perhaps you are one of the players who were expecting bards to turn into a major all-around template? And to be honest I've noticed characters with bard skills prior to the changes being some of the most effective PVMers; Since that has not changed I cannot see why you're looking a gift horse in the mouth.

Also consider this is a good start on EA/M's part at taking a look at certain "useless" skills.

16. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder

ninja forms do not allow you to cast barding spells...
    however I though to use it in party but not to stand and do nothing else than watch the other playing... If I have to do so I make my zombie mule in follow of my main char and voilà. And this is what I'm gonna do if nothing changes: making a zombie char following my main char standing in a corner and giving me bonus during the fight. Probably this is what they intend to do with this new spells. Double the accounts per player :D

17. Babble

Babble Guest

DAoC and some other games had buff bots too....

Are looting rights for bards better these days btw?

18. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder

good to know... so this is the plan: remove scripting and add 1 buff bot per player for doubling the shard population with zombies... very sad :(

19. Babble

Babble Guest

Maybe the additional skills are any good for a single bard too, but from my first reading of the changes I thought generic mmo buffbots.

Will see how it plays itself out. At least somtething was added to barding.

20. Violence

Violence Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I appreciate the humourous approach while willingly ignoring the possibility of you being serious about it.

Mostly because Bards lost none of their practical use, such as it was(as said, good PVM capabilities even prior to the changes) and have now the potential to be valuable party members. A notion that most likely eludes some of us here, just like the notion that there are those who would actually be glad to help their friends by playing a bard without expecting any material rewards.

On the other hand since Bards apparently haven't turned into 1-Shot Wonder machines like the gimp templates most people indulging in Yew Gate "PVP" enjoy running, such as XField/Taming templates.. There: *Pats you on the back!* :grouphug:

To be honest with you, instead of down-playing the new abilities, why don't you try explaining what exactly you believe is wrong with them and why? It may actually turn out that you are right but the way you put things, it's hard to tell...

21. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder

the only wrong thing is the fact that casting spells break the effect. If you can cast spells (any kind) without stop the effect the system will be perfect. You still cant spam flamestrike with this effects active because they leech lots of mana and so its automatically balanced.
    With this limitation the unique purpose is the wandering bot.... and I'm not joking, I'm gonna make this bot if the system will stay as is and like me who know how many other bots will see around...

22. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable

Actually Pinco I think that's a good idea. I could use my laptop to bring my bard along as a secondary character to buff the party, and use my desktop pc to play my main character. This isn't breaking any rules is it? I think I may have a use for the barding masteries after all.

23. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder

yes, you can use 2 client in the same computer as well without break any rules and actually seems to be the purpose of this new ability...
    I just imagined the buff bot service for sale around :D

24. Bards have for a very long time been thought of as support characters, while they have 240 pts in say Discord, templates that have those 240 pts in offense are making more of it than they are (thats not to say the Discorder has no offense but they have less than people without it and therefore it often seems more for someone elses benefit than their own), as Discord itself gives no actual damage/rights. So with that said, combined with what Logrus said - that theres plenty to benefit the bard themselves - and then having tested it, it became apparent that this isn't really true. Certain restrictions mean that the majority of abilities are going to be primarily helpful for parties (if the bard sits there doing nothing) or pets.

For example, the 15 HCI bonus, what dexxer doesn't try to have this maxed already? It doesn't overcap, so its only benefitting pets.
    The 40 DI bonus, again dexxers very easily have this capped with Imbuing, it doesn't overcap, so its only benefitting pets - especially packs.
    The 15 SDI, this is the most baffling of them all, casting spells ends the effect so you can't actually use the 15 SDI for anything other than party (if the bard stands there doing nothing - see original problem of being 2nd class in terms of damage output), oh and of course doesn't overcap so isn't even useful in PvP. So its only benefitting pets.

This combined with the silly restriction of needing to retake the entitlement quest doesn't allow bards who have more than 1 bard skill to readily switch between masteries even though they are entitled to them, and even though you can only cast/have in effect one at a time.

Well the notion that seems to elude you is that this has already been the case for many years, that bard skills benefit others more than ourselves, the idea that bards are being greedy in wanting rights for their skills with these latest additions is frankly riddiculous and doesn't seem to be coming from anyone who has played a bard.

This is what you don't get, we have, people jump on the tail end of threads where 10% of the people have tested it and found it mostly doesn't benefit them, said why, and had people come in just to say 'stop whining' every 5 minutes, when they either don't play bards, haven't tested the changes, or aren't affected by the issues being raised. The result? No genuine concerns from people playing bards have been addressed by the devs, because for every person saying 'this part doesn't work' theres 30 more people saying 'stop complaining!'. So instead of telling us what to do why don't you test it then you won't need to 'tell' whats wrong, you'll actually know.

25. soulstoner

soulstoner Guest

Thank you for the fix to the fix regarding 40 charges & water trough;
    Glad for the field chopping ability;
    Very nice balance in the end;
    Thanks for listening & sifting
    :)

Happy weekend to all

26. LordDrago

LordDrago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Can a bard use one of the mastery songs, and then use another bard ability (such as provo or peace) without interupting the mastery song?

27. Saint of Killers

Stratics Veteran

Do you realize how difficult it will be to push through any choke point at a harrower with a couple bards in the back row? Large, competent groups will never lose a harry. It's not like it's difficult to set up alternate accts as autobots. People have been doing that in factions forever while guarding sigs.

Harry's will be: Couple bards + one weaver for essence of wind + your usual para field spammers + wither FTW.

It's not like harry's get successfully pushed that much on GL anyway, since the only 2 guilds that do them wait until they have 20 peeps to do one, and then the rag tag bunch that pushes just fights each other. Now with bards in the back row "alternate acct" superbuffing, why bother ever pushing?

The bard buffs do look fun for multi-clienters though. Especially soloists.

28. Violence

Violence Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

@Lord GOD(GOD)
    One at a time; This will be lengthy.

I run a template that could have seen better use of about 120-220 skill points. I understand what you're saying, but the thing is you seem to be asking that bards be "pushed" up to the level of more popular and directly involved in combat, templates. So to this I'd say have some patience and let EA/M take one step at a time.

Not everything in this game is about offense, look at what you're saying; You're clearly complaining that those 240 skill points are going towards supporting others, in the same time saying you have lived with this fact until today and had no issues with it. And now that bards' efficiency in doing precisely what they're supposed to do has increased, you're having objections. No-one promised bards would kick ass, just that they would get attention.

It's not a reason to complain either if these changes are only aimed towards boosting pets' efficiency in combat since the majority of "dedicated" so to speak bards, are tamers as well.

Over-all, apart from the fact that these abilities don't get one over-cap your main complain is that you CANNOT USE THEM FOR YOURSELVES as bards and you resort to what appear to be threats(the point of threatening the Devs eludes me, either way) that you will run bots, unless damage is somehow boosted for bards, putting them on the same level as what, a Sampire maybe? Or a Ninja/Stealth/Archer? Maybe a Mystic/Mage? rolleyes:

Regarding your "RIGHTS" as you so call them;
    If a support template's players DEMAND attention, GET IT, then DEMAND MORE until they are on par with every other template out there INCLUDING top damage dealers, it's not within the "rights" of that template's players to be satisfied thus.

Honestly I did not "jump on your tail" on this. I simply don't agree with all of your view-points, I'm telling you why, yet I'm being missunderstood. I WILL be affected by these issues since I will probably have a bard on my team eventually and since I will probably be fighting against groups that have one.

Either way, to make them more "accessible" mostly to myself, the potential issues I have managed to salvage throughout yours and Pinco's "loud" posts are the following and I'll try once more to explain why I can't agree with everything you say :

1. Mana Consumption seems high.
    - I might actually agree with you on that.

2. The bonuses and penalties should get friendly and enemy targets over-cap or under-cap, accordingly.
    - Also somewhat agreed, though in combination with 3 and 1 this might not be balanced.

3. Bards should be able to perform basic actions such as casting spells or swing their weapons and toggle specials while using their abilities.
    - I do not agree. Bards are a support template. I strongly believe it would not be balanced as a change, even on its own at this moment, with the levels a single bard, let alone more, can debilitate a target to, or increase all friendly units' efficiency.

4. Mastery restrictions should be removed.
    - Agreed.

5. Mastery abilities should stack with each other.
    - Depends on whether(and which) 1,2,3 and 4 do get implemented this way or another, could possibly agree.

I would add that you would suggest bards not having to stand still to use their abilities but I'm not quite sure that's what you meant. I am under the impression the bard can move freely. If one can't, I definitely agree this should be changed immediately!

There you have it, I believe it is all clear now. However everything else in yours and Pinco's replies is in fact JUST WHINING and JOKING and there's nothing wrong with either, but it doesn't automatically mean you're right or that your points are CLEAR nor that by disagreeing I'm here to ruin your day.

Also as someone's said in the past in these Forums, why would I want to make your point? I already summed up your arguements, lost as they were between the babbling and "threats". That should suffice(although I'd rather you had done it instead of accusing me).If you don't have the time or appetite for it I can't know and can't care about what you're trying to say but you do seem to have enough time to put together threats to run bots and what-not.

By the way, would you please point out the thread in which Logrus said exactly what you say he did? I'm curious, I'm not doubting you yet though, so try not to be offended.

Lastly I indeed do not play a bard because I am not the type but that does not render me incapable of debating on your concerns apparently.
    Ask yourself instead, why do you play a bard? Hopefully not because of a day-dream that it should become the next Flavour-Of-The-Month.

@Pinco
    "Automatically balanced", that on top of your potential to remove portions of one's defensive or offensive capabilities and cause extra damage to them with every hit or boosting all your party and the party's pets, or the de-buffs being valid for EVERYONE that will attack your targets, you ask for no interruption and consider this a balance change?.. rolleyes:

Between the possible tactics that may surface coming from these new abilities and all the arguements I mentioned to Lord GOD(GOD), you have your answer to this.

The purpose of the template is not to be a bot(although nothing's theoretically stopping you from running one that way, indulge yourself) and these abilities do not in any way degrade the template, on the contrary in fact they boost it, regardless of which way and by how much. As mentioned I do agree that there might be a mana consumption issue.

If you think bards "suck" now, for no reason other than your views on game balance, then by all means skip that and play your favourite template.

All you seem to be wanting is the sympathy of fellow Yew Gate "PVPers" who thought they would get a chance through bards to get off their XFielder or Stealth/Archer/Ninja for a change but still retaining their "Pur3 Aw3Somene$$".

Humour me a little, isn't it true that you play such templates mianly and that's why it bothers you that you won't be able to remain stealthed or use Animal Form while using bard skills? Or were Stealth and Animal Forms "coincidentally" what got in your mind first instead of say, Lich Form, even though NO Animal Forms regenerate mana? rolleyes:

29. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder

to be honest I do not pvp and I think that pvp balancement usually ruins the pvm (is enough see the faction artifacts). Howerver this is my opinion.

Let's get back to bard:
    A bard require no less than 2 skill (like magery do) ok?
    well, now: if I play a bard I would be abe to do something or not?
    If I cast this new spells I can be blocked by a damage of 15 or greater and then why I cannot cast anoter spell?
    I have an archer with discordance and I dont see nothing bad if I use a discordance spell on an enemy. Because discordance curses are negative act and every second is like I'm attacking the target (so againist ranged monsters I surely get a damage greater than 15).
    The balancement is a reality, because an archer has 40-50 mana, so if you cast the spell you spend about 20 (with LMC) and then the harmfull spells will drain you 10 mana per second = 2-3 seconds of activity = 1-2 hits that is less than consacrate weapon.
    Now, a mage can take a bit more advantages because has more mana, but if you start to spam flamestrike is the same thing: 10 mana per second + 20 mana per flamestrike + 20 mana for activating the spell.

Then if I spend 240 skill points I wish to use them for me and not only for the others. If so I can clearly say that you can spare 240 points for something else and make a bot that follow you: this make a better effect (dont use mana for something else) and give you more power.
    If I want to make a good samaritan character I just put a garled staff, a robe and sandals and I start to wandering around and healing/ress people with "The Wandering Healer" as name :D

The bard is a support character? no, is a template like the others and need to be able to use their power for itself before the other. At this point if the problem is the party affection they could remove it and make this new effects as plain spells like the mage.

Surely there are others point of view, but we have to say that the system as is actually make more damages than good things (starting from the bots idea that is not a good thing at all...)

30. Not at all, the effects in themselves are fairly tame, but the devs are putting many pointless restrictions on them that are making these would-be-fun new effects more hassle to use than they are worth. And when we've asked why the restrictions are necessary we get called complainers etc, and the answers from the devs that as soon as we explain 'that answer doesn't apply' are retracted and told it wasn't meant that way. We're banging our heads against the wall trying to understand why something new, that could be useful is being restricted before its even out of the door, and we've still had no good reason for it.

No, what I'm saying is its been like that for a very long time and we've had LOTS of issue with it, and with the fact we never get anything, and are constantly ignored and told oh well bards work already so they don't need anything. Now we are getting something it turns out adds to that issue we are understandably irritated by it because it just goes to show that past complaints were right and we haven't been heard, again.

Their efficiency has not increased, the restrictions they have placed mean that there are very few templates any of the effects are actually viable on, most notably that you can't cast any spell without ending the effects.

Again, you're claiming we want them to blow other templates out of the water, we're not, we just want what we're being given to be more widely useable. At the moment nearly all the effects will only be useful for buffing partys or pets.

Thats just not true the majority of bards are actually casters. The templates most affected by the restrictions are the bards with multiple bard skills who have to re-take the entitlement quests just to cast the other ability, we've asked why thats necessary, no answer. That is the first complaint. It doesn't affect Discord/Tamers because they only have 1 bard skill to start with. It affects the multi bard skill templates, which ironically is the exact opposite of Logrus's 'vision' that pure templates should be better than hybrids. (Further down you asked for a link to the thread where he said the other thing, he said this in that same thread should you need confirmation.)

No, thats not what we've said at all, thats what you and other people who haven't tested it have said that we're saying. It still isn't.

Except that isn't remotely close to whats happened. We've been asking for years, literally years, for pretty much anything and been ignored. The devs now decide, probably to do with some upcoming story arc, that bards need to become more prominent and throw us this bone. That is not asking and getting.

Now that we're getting our 'pretty much anything will do' we don't want to pass up the opportunity to make it as widely useable for our class as possible, because who knows when they'll next get looked at. And to do that we are questioning these pointless restrictions, that serve no purpose but to limit what templates can benefit from them. They aren't big enough benefits to warrant the restrictions.

Not me specifically but you've added to the problem that genuine problems are being drowned out by people who aren't affected by it. The situations you're talking about, a bard buffing your party are not affected by what we're complaining about whether it stays as it is or they do what we're requesting.

I don't think its clear to you what exactly our problems with it are so I'll explain it, again.

Bards with more than 1 skill (prov/disc/peace) can not use masteries from all of them without re-taking the entitlement quest despite having the points on their template. This means leaving a fight to take a toggle quest. This means multi bard skill bards are being restricted compared to single bard skills bards, who are not affected by this, such as the ones you're likely talking about buffing your party. You can only use one effect at a time anyway so there is no need for this restriction, it just makes using the effects extra hassle.

Secondly, you can cast no spells with effects active, this renders most of them useless for anything other than party and pet support, as bards have a long history of feeling cheated out of damage this doesn't help, as to buff a party you have to sit back and do nothing, would you opt for a heal for 16 every 4s over being healed for 50+ every 2s? I don't think many xhealer/support characters would. Also, assuming you actually want to use the new abilities (having waited 8 years we kinda do), it makes them viable for bard/tamers and bard/dexxers while needlessly shutting out bard/mages. How can you use an effect such the damaging ones from Discord when if you damage something it targets you you're going to need to heal, casting heal cancels the effect, so you're limited to regens/bandages/pots/pets in terms of how you can use this.

Bards are not a support template. This is another of the many contradicting things non-bards say about us, we're apparently overpowered enough to not need updates, but so underpowered we're only support. If you think the point of a bard is to sit there benefitting you while getting nothing in return you will find you soon end up with no bards.

But regardless of that, you're thinking only in terms of with a group, what it means for a bard on their own is that they can't use their abilities, certain things in UO counter attack, for example the DF throws bones when you damage it, Meph throws webs and freezes you, DH/Parox/Harrowers teleport you etc, so with that in mind how do you propose a bard uses an ability such as Despair, if they use it they get damaged, if they get damaged they need to heal, if they heal it ends the effect, if it ends the effect you have the higher mana cost of restarting the effect. At no point in this circle of tedium is the bard grateful they now have a means to damage because the bad outweighs the good.

Not one of mine and not something I want, I disagree with it.

Not sure what thats about either but not anything I've requested or seen requested. I think we're frozen for casting the effect (as with any other spell), which is fine imo, but we can otherwise move freely.

Well this is what I mean about tail-end of the argument, we've gone over this stuff until we're blue in the face, asking why its so restricted and getting no answer, so most of the people who have issues have given up trying to express them and are now just happily bashing the devs (it shouldn't bother them, they can't hear it anyway). As the devs are only appreciative of free QA bug testers and not the feedback, we spend the majority of our time re-explaining why its a problem to other people. Not to you specifically but there was a 2 pages thread about this the previous day.

Idk what you mean.

I haven't made any threats, the babbling is a result of having to re-explain it everytime someone else gets involved, not sure what you think I've accused you of.

Sure (post #45, number 3, line 2):
    http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=209680

No but it renders you unlikely to understand the view point of bards that have been playing it for a long time. I've played Tamers a considerably shorter time than bards and don't claim to know what they probably feel cheated about.

Well, firstly I don't JUST play anything, I play pretty much everything, for both PvM & PvP. (But pedantics aside...)

I've played a bard since 2001, when I started. When I started there were basically 4 classes of hunter character (just adding that to know it excludes Rogues/Mules, in case they think I'm ignoring them or putting them down) those 4 were Mages, Dexxers (including Archers), Tamers & Bards. At that time the lands of UO were much smaller and the player base much larger, this resulted in most hunting spots being occupied, often by Tamers with 5 WW's, which made it difficult to find places to do things like hunt or train Resist etc. Like today they often feel they're more entitled to hunt somewhere than you are and I've always felt the two are rivals because of it. Since then every expansion we get more pets and no bard updates. Making the once proud class slip further into obscurity.

There are things I've been able to do with a bard that can't be done with a Tamer, but not many and not often, Tamers have a versatility for situations they mostly don't appreciate.

31. WarUltima

WarUltima Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

@@ you guys types in full essays...

1. Just give bards a way to cast full strength Rising Colossus with Music/Disco/Prov/Peace.

2. Then give them Curse spell and new Bard spell called "The Wonderbolt". The wonderbolt has same mana cost and damage and restriction identical to Energy Bolt but Wonderbolt auto targets targets lowest resist.

3. Give them Armor Ignore and Moving Shot when they throw their Lute at you. Music works like tactics, Peace/Provo/Disco works like weapon skill. A lute can now be imbued same as an archery weapon and has a base damage of a heavy crossbow and since bards has lower stam, lute has base attack speed of 2 second, and 10 tile range.

Oh and lastly give them sleep and spell plague and then we will call it even.

:thumbup1:

32. jbfortune

jbfortune Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I'm devastated by the unlimited pitcher loss though. Just put it back to how it was please. 40? Pfft

k, thx

33. Violence

Violence Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Seeing how the issues are being taken care of, I'll rest my case, I just hope that these changes are well-thought through before they take effect, concerning their impact not only in PVM but PVP also.

I understand what you're saying about having to explain everything to someone who just jumped into the conversation and my experience with bards is limited so there is not much I can offer.

I have to say I'm at a loss towards a possible degree of favouritism here though, although this can of worms might drag the conversation off the main topic. I'll only say that bards are not the only issue that needs EA/M's (swift)attention.

34. One of them is, one of them isn't - as far as we know so far.

35. Konge

Konge Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Mmmm...

I so want to play a template where my only ability while using my spiffy new ability is so stay away from combat praying nothing pokes me or I'll have to recast. I also love the thought of not being able to actually attack anything while I'm buffing my friends. That sounds so fun. Just standing there, buffing my friends, watching them kill stuff. I get to just sit here, smoke, and drink coffee, it's like some amazing TV show, might as well be scripting this, it's only one ability!