1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[UO Herald] Character Transfers Unavailable Until Tomorrow

Discussion in 'UHall' started by UO News, Mar 18, 2011.

1. UO News

UO News RSS Feed
    RSS Feed Stratics Veteran

Greetings,

Due to an essential maintenance the option to transfer characters won't be available until after tomorrows (03/19) downtime.

Thank you for your understanding.

More...

2. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

what if someone transferred and gets some weird message when he tries to log on the character that he xferred and cannot get on the character? hopefully it will be fixed at maintenance

3. silent

silent Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Can we get an update on this? Transfers are still down.

4. bminucci

bminucci Guest

Yes, update soon. I pick this weekend of all weekends to try and get back into UO...

5. anyone having any issues with xfers still? I did one from atl to chessy earlier and it went fine... but then xfer'd from chessy to origin on a different account and when i try to log into the char that i xfer'd i get nothing more than a black screen and music.... can log into every char i have just fine.. minus the xfer'd one.

6. lil debi

lil debi Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Same happened to me this morning and still cannot log onto that character. The rest of the account characters log in fine. I hope this is resolved soon as I am transporting an insane amount of checks.

7. agreed.... wish we could hear something regarding this

8. UltimatePower

UltimatePower Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Same thing just happened to me, i made a transfer and try to login to the char and nothing happens. the first time i tried i got some wierd error msg.

9. I went to EA's website and did a live chat thing... they couldnt tell me anything, which I half expected.
    They said make a post on the forums and let the Devs know...

*sigh* it's been 6-7 hours since i did my xfer and still nothing .. still get a blank screen or my log in screen but music and my stats scrolled on the bottom.
    Lame :(

10. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

tomorrow tomorrow I love ya tomorrow, it's always a day away...

bum budda bum bum bum

Big finish...everybody sing along!