1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[UO Herald] Happy Halloween!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by UO News, Oct 30, 2009.

1. UO News

UO News RSS Feed
    RSS Feed Stratics Veteran

Jan 30, 2009
    In this week's Five on Friday we cover the next story arc, additional dyeable armor, future content, and more!

To read the full article click HERE.

2. RedRum

RedRum Sage
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
  3. YEA! Love for Magincia!! OH... does that mean Magincia will become the new decadent city of Sosaria? :D
  4. Gheed

Gheed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sep 24, 2003
  5. Maximus Neximus

Maximus Neximus Lore Keeper
    Governor Stratics Veteran 4H

May 23, 2008
    While I'm intrigued with what will happen with Magincia, I really hope that the souls stay there or are put in somewhere else.
  6. canary

canary Guest

Praise Jesus re: Magincia. It will be nice to not be attacked anymore upon recall to my UO home.
  7. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

May 21, 2008
    I'm very excited to hear about the artifact refresh. I hope they refresh the anti-virtue dungeon drops in addition to Doom. In my opinion, it would be nice to see some more Talisman options. I would love to see some of the past event items come back in their same or replica forms. For instace, I wish the Conjurer items (Trinket and Grimoire) would be added as potential Doom drops.

Devs -- please don't push this off too long. It is needed as soon as the immediate bugs are resolved (i.e. leashing the renown bosses and the despise bridge issue).

8. uoBuoY

uoBuoY Guest

"...but we’re planning on starting the next arc right after the Holidays."

Does this really mean 2010?
  9. I will be glad to see this as I been holding some IDOC stones for a long time. Owner's names would help return them if and when I see them in game.
  10. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

I dont know that they could apply names to them after they are already used. Only when a character transfers skills to it I would imagine.