1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[UO Herald] Housing Decay Reactivated in 2012

Discussion in 'UO Developer Feed' started by UODevTracker, Dec 6, 2011.

1. UODevTracker

UODevTracker Guest

2. jskalski

jskalski Franchise Producer

Sep 15, 2011
    Twitter is just easier to reach me. It goes directly to me, no sifting through threads. Forums require more effort to find the questions. :) Don't worry I'll continue to pop my head in every week, but it just means you might have to wait a few days for me to chime in.

As for the answer to the question. Unentitled accounts over 90 days when we reactivate house decay will start the house decay process. Players will have 5 days to re-entitle their accounts to prevent their houses from falling. We'll be posting more details like this in upcoming reminders about us turning the system back on in future herald posts.