1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[UO Herald] Issues with Return to Britannia

Discussion in 'UHall' started by UO News, Sep 5, 2012.

1. UO News

UO News RSS Feed
    RSS Feed Stratics Veteran

We have discovered an issue that is causing some accounts not able to log in with the Return to Britannia. We are working to resolve this issue and should have a fix by tomorrow. We will update you as soon as we have additional information.

Continue reading...

2. Promathia

Promathia EM Bennu Fanclub
    Premium Stratics Veteran

I still cant =\

3. Lord Obsidian

Lord Obsidian Journeyman
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Benefactor

Well, at least something must have been changed in the last few hours, as I am now able to log in with two pretty old accounts (both have been shut down in 2003) which are NOT linked to an EA account (...which is included in an Origin Master account held in an EA overlord leader account derived from an Admin Facebook account which is itself held in a Super Master Troll account... :rant2:*g*)

4. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Perhaps these issues were suspected and are the reason it wasn't turned on over the weekend. Maybe they will extend RTB because of this.

5. flappy6

flappy6 Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

well i had 2 accounts i couldnt get into ,now i can get into them but they had no characters on any of the shards. not 100% sure but they had to of had characters on them....both said 2 months old which dont seem right either(after i made a character)

6. flappy6

flappy6 Sage

actually i just found 2 more old accounts,same thing, so 4 accounts (very old 10+) none had characters and all where only 2 months old

7. legendsguy

legendsguy Sage
    Stratics Veteran

lol

8. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I just got into an old account from 2004 and I know for a fact that had chars. All wiped. This will piss a lot of people off.

9. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Really, imagine how swarmed the boards would have been over the weekend, lol. :p

10. THP

THP Stratics Legend

Ohhhh the good olde days when come back to brit accounts wee actully usefull...LOL

Lord Frodo likes this.
  11. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Yeah most of my older accounts that I KNOW had a full roster were all empty. My auctioneer is gone..I used her EVERY day when we had the player Town of New Dawn on Origin...she's gone...I don't get it :/ but I did find a few young players on random shards which makes no sense.