1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[UO Herald: Live Events] Mondain's Legacy

Discussion in 'UHall' started by UO News, Sep 4, 2009.

1. UO News

UO News RSS Feed
    RSS Feed Stratics Veteran

2. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Final days of the ML era and finally the name of the expansion has meaning :)

*notes how it also nicely fits in with "The Shattering"*

3. Trebr Drab

Trebr Drab Guest

Who are these Dragons? What is their lore?

4. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

The Crimson Dragons aided the Shadowlords, being the champions/commanders of the armies that attacked each city. It seems as though the Shadowlords and Crimson Dragons are just using each other to further their own aims.

I personally surmise that the Six are Crimson Dragons or the leaders of the Crimson Dragons for they have similar powers (making dragons go wild, for instance).

The Platinum Dragons followed the Crimson Dragons and have joined with Britannia against the Crimson Dragons and Shadowlords.

There is also a Lady Bryxion who seems even more shrouded in mystery. I surmise she is a dragon of a different sort, one that is possibly neutral or is manipulating both the Platinum and Crimson dragons.

5. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Based on various comments which have been made, I suspect that theirs is a story which won't be fully explored until after the Shadowlords are out of the picture (although I could be wrong, I don't think this is the end of their arc).

6. RaDian FlGith

RaDian FlGith Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

They don't have one. They basically just appeared out of thin air as something to ally with good and evil. Now, their lore has been growing in-game (ie: a platinum dragon helped Lady Dawn and the resistance effort on Great Lakes a couple of times), but really, there's no previous Ultima lore behind them that I'm at all aware of.

7. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Calling Platinum Dragons altruistic is an insult? heh.