1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[UO Herald] New Fiction! - Clarity

Discussion in 'UHall' started by UO News, Sep 17, 2010.

1. UO News

UO News RSS Feed
    RSS Feed Stratics Veteran

The warm Sosarian sun radiated its energy across the deck of the sloop as it planed effortlessly over the waves. Mist, aloft in the sweet salty air, gently caressed Avery's face as he reminisced of much more innocent times. Seagull paced his vessel, squawking in delight as they occasionally dove into the water; snatching one of the many sardine formed into a bait ball by the dolphin below.
    It had been so many years since the former Captain of the Guard could enjoy the perfection of a calm sea. The absolute paradise and freedom that came with it. It was out here that he could truly feel at peace. Away from the politicians, the militants, the wanting people. Away from his jailors …

More...

2. ohmyGED

ohmyGED Visitor

3. One word to describe

Badass.

4. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

So I have to ask, is "Paradise" going to cost us $14.99? ;PP

:) but I really like that first paragraph, really makes you feel like you're on the seas

5. Where does someone broken go? Somewhere broken..

6. T-Hunt

T-Hunt Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Was a fine drink of Kazola,s also Avery, many thanks I will toast the last few drops by the sea...

Enjoy paradise......