1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[UO Herald] New Fiction! - In the Shadow of Virtue: Good Neighbors

Discussion in 'UO Developer Feed' started by UODevTracker, Jun 22, 2010.

1. UODevTracker

UODevTracker Guest

2. Mark_Mythic

Mark_Mythic UO Legend
    VIP Stratics Veteran

Thank you for the kind words, those who offered them.

I'm happy to see all the discussions about character and plot. Whatever crude skills I may have at writing, the goal is always to stimulate the imagination and give you something to be a part of in UO.

3. Mark_Mythic

Mark_Mythic UO Legend
    VIP Stratics Veteran

I won't answer all the questions here, but I will answer some. The Lost Lands are not part of Britannia in the sense that Dawn has any formal authority there. It is in the world of Sosaria. The lost lands just have small communities like Papua, there is no over-arching government like in Ter Mur or Tokuno. Papua is friendly with Britannia like Ocllo but it is not owned by it.

As for the politics, these were left vague on purpose and I think it would just distract from the point to expound on them at this time. Suffice it to say that she spoke truthfully and she has made her decission to not send the guard. What is most important is to know that if you get involved in the conflict, you do it by your own conscience.