1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[UO Herald] New Fiction - Rise of Scalis Pt. 2

Discussion in 'UHall' started by UO News, Oct 13, 2010.

1. UO News

UO News RSS Feed
    RSS Feed Stratics Veteran

"...a mast."

Abram was startled from his sleep as the words appeared in his mind. The old sailor, shielding the gaze of his one eye as he fixed it upon his younger shipmate, struggled
    a moment to realize what was said.

"A mast?" Adrenaline now coursed through Abram's veins. The two seaborne scavengers had left port in Nujel'm almost a week ago. Adrift in the Britannian sea onboard an unsuitable scow, the thought of ending this job was almost too much for him. They had managed to deal for the last known location of a derelict, the Cirein, the lone survivor of which having died just days before. Under Britannian maritime law, this makes the cargo of the lost ship very valuable to the first crew that claims her.

More...

2. Trebr Drab

Trebr Drab Guest

What happened to this? It's not there anymore.

3. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

4. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

5. Trebr Drab

Trebr Drab Guest

It's back now on the UO site. Or else my using JC's link caused my comp to link up differently, I've never understood some of this new fangled intraweb stuff.

6. James_Mythic

James_Mythic Guest

Hey all,

You're not crazy - we've switched to a new website back end and server. Some players may be seeing the old site while others see the new site (though graphically there is no difference). This overlap will only exist for another 24-36 hours or so and the Heralds on both sites are up to date at this time.

Thanks all :)

7. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Nice James. Who is doing the FB site. Announcements there of several older events through RSS feeds and extended event dates.

Its not a big deal, just sayin.

I was really excited this morning when I logged in over there. ;-)

8. Tazar

Tazar Guest

You've been here almost a year now and can still say that with a straight face? :gee:

9. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Loved the story, kinda dark hehe. Would love to see maybe some more fiction (maybe player written) on more of the big bosses. old or new.

*ponders a strategy to destroy the Zoidberg of Sosaria*