1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[UO Herald] New Items Available on UO Game Codes

Discussion in 'UHall' started by UO News, Jan 7, 2011.

1. UO News

UO News RSS Feed
    RSS Feed Stratics Veteran

UO Game Codes has recently been updated with two new items for players to purchase!

Abyssal Hair Dye

As the name implies, color your hair with the satin darkness of the Abyss. Herbs and dyes imported from the exotic lands of Ter Mur have finally found their way into markets across Sosaria. For a price, be among the first to be well appointed and the envy of your flaxen-haired friends.

Forged Metal Tool (100% Enhancment)
    10 Charges
    5 Charges

Having difficulty getting that quality piece of armor or weapon? Just need that simple boost to get you over the top. How about a tool that offers 100% enhancement. Let the tool do the work, and be off adventuring in minutes versus hours.

More...

2. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

...waits for the 1st person to get 100% physical, or similar oops

3. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Not to offend anyone....

But,

Same news released on FB 01/05/11 at 14:00 est and posted on Uhall 01/07/11 at almost 21:00. The purchases were also available for the last 24 hours or so.... If there is ever any BIG news like the world ending, or a classic shard ya think ya'll can speed up the updates to us? I mean you COULD have actually snailmailed it to the East coast and got it there faster... Just a thought :thumbup:

4. cdavbar

cdavbar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

The hair dye, pointless, dont gargoyles come from the abyss? we have no hair!!!!! give us something like primevils enchanted horn dye or something...SOMETHING!!!

Forged Tool, MAKE IT so we can recharge it like the hitching posts........Make an extremely hard quest to complete or something. Until that happens i will burn my ingredients, and burn my kits.

5. Babble

Babble Guest

Ooooo, colors

6. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

**** no.

7. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

I'll say it, I don't care if Anyone gets Offended - It's Pi** Poor Community Relations. Day late and dollar short as usual. Think all the chatter that would have been created in anticipation of this if information/hints were released a week ago. Now they have Two problems, people mad because we had to hear it from somewhere else, Plus it leaves out the Newest of their Race creations? Isn't it part of a Producer's job to release information and interact w/ the peoples, not like he's a Dev, or even plays much UO.
    I vote Mesanna for that position!

Gargoyles ...While not having hair, they have horns, maybe it colors them? Just another quality 'Produced' item? or Maybe it was a joke, on you?

8. Schuyler Bain

Schuyler Bain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Abyssal Hair Dye is not for me. Now Abyssal Skin Dye might have been more interesting. Imagine all the Balrog impersonators there would be...

*raises hand*

9. Voodoo990

Voodoo990 Guest

pay for publishes (boosters) and pay for more and more in game items, not a good trend.

10. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot

To be fair, the huge Treasure Hunting and MIB updates were free.

11. Voodoo990

Voodoo990 Guest

Sorry but now we're showing gratitude for "free" updates? That's a bad trend as well.

12. I Play UO

I Play UO Visitor

I agree. Has anyone ever called their cell phone provider and said "Hey, thanks for making your product actually work"?

13. canary

canary Guest

Some people have shown super gratitude for the oddest and smallest things.

14. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot

My point was, We're not paying for publishes, We still get those along with Boosters, Which we pay for.

I can't say I have noticed smaller publishes or a decline in quantity.

15. canary

canary Guest

Well we kinda are paying for ongoing content as part of our subscription service. I can't see UO lasting long without a stream of new content from a dev team.