1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[UO Herald] Origin to be Published

Discussion in 'UHall' started by UO News, Jul 9, 2009.

1. UO News

UO News RSS Feed
    RSS Feed Stratics Veteran

Origin will be coming back up with Pub 59.

Click more to read the notes.

More...

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

is there a schedule for the other shards yet?

3. Origin was supposed to have a one-week publish advance to work out any final bugs before all other shards are published. However, frequently it's only 3-4 days later that the rest of us get the publish... but seldom does it happen Thursday - Sunday because of weekend hours.

SOOO... unless there are major issues, expect it Monday or Tuesday!

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

so baring any problems by next weekend at the latest! and do we know how long this will last? in other words is it going to be a one day thing or like the last invasion and last a few weeks ? hoping for the later! So I wont miss out!

5. Cant find answer to this so i'll ask it here, the change with the bracelets and stuff being able to be fixed, does this mean that the orny ect cant be damaged?

6. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I think they are prepping for SA and the imbuing thing. You make an UBER Ecru Citrine ring with 50 EP, 15 HCI, 15 DCI, 8 LMC, FC1 and it'll break eventually. That's my thinking.

Maybe we'll get replica Orny's and replica rings too. Powder of Fort won't work.

7. I'm thinking its for faction itms. May be wrong, just my guess.

8. The faction items are already "Breakable" and can only be repaired with the faction version of the PoF, that includes the faction jewells like orny ect

9. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

For about the last year or so, Origin has had publishes for approximately ONE day before the publish goes live to the rest of the shards.

10. Ya... but usually early in the week. The Dev's don't like working the weekends, in case something goes wrong. Heh

Still, it's a guess.

11. Saris

Saris Guest

hmm im guessing monday got a friday is not so far feched if the event timeline is already set and nothing goes wrong with the Origin shard

12. Deb

Deb Guest

So Origin, how is the new publish? Any bugs, etc? I also am guessing the
    rest of the shards will be getting this next week.

13. BakeryGnome

BakeryGnome Guest

so, umm....where they spawning? One on each island? There one in the Waste?

14. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

I believe they fixed it so they could be fixed...either way, the faction items should still damageable far as I could tell anyway. Only thing I do not understand was fixing the ability to repair arcane boots? Also was not aware there was an issue preventing people from repairing any of those items, but what do I Don't know....