1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[UO Herald] Publish 69.3 - 1/5/2011

Discussion in 'UHall' started by UO News, Jan 5, 2011.

1. UO News

UO News RSS Feed
    RSS Feed Stratics Veteran

Greetings!

The following fix was published to all Live Shards except for Origin this morning:

• Corrected an issue where house add-ons, lock downs and secure items could fall below the floor of the house resulting in the items being lost to the owner. Please note that because this has not yet been published to Origin players will not be able to character transfer on or off of this Shard until this has been completed.
    Thank you for your continued support.

More...

2. AesSedai

AesSedai Guest

- Interesting. Backwards eh? I read Origin had a hardware upgrade yesterday... hrmm; a precaution, or a problem?

Seems like the fix has not had any issues so far, so that sounds good.

3. Mervyn

Mervyn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Even though this bug causes the loss of items, i wouldn't say it was more important that the netherbolt eaglestrike bug.

*Dissapointed in the dev's priorities*

4. urbanemonkey

urbanemonkey Guest

netherbolt egalestrike?

5. Kraftsmann

Kraftsmann Guest

Dumb question...but i've only been back a few months...but if i lost something due to the bug this patch fixed...do I have any recourse in getting my stuff back? The chest that disappeared contained 4 soulstones, a commodity dee box, all the deeds for my house addons (forges, soulforges, anvil etc)...

6. Mervyn

Mervyn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Who cares that you lost some stuff? at least you can still play the game, unlike pvpers...