1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[UO Herald] Publish 69.6 on Origin - Available Today!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by UO News, Feb 8, 2011.

1. UO News

UO News RSS Feed
    RSS Feed Stratics Veteran

Greetings,

Later today Publish 69.6 will spread some love on the Origin shard. In the meantime we wanted to share the notes for your reading pleasure, thanks!

Publish 69.6

• Happy Valentine’s Day! Please make sure you check your picnic basket for your Valentines gift. (Note: The gift does not have any properties so please do not buy anything that might state otherwise). Please make sure you sign in before March 9th to get your gift.
    • Gypsy camps have been disabled temporarily while we investigate their relation to an issue causing items to be destroyed.
    Enhanced Client

• Cliloc updates
    • Snow Removal
    Classic Client

• Cliloc updates
    • Snow Removal

More...

2. Trixrnt4kids

Trixrnt4kids Guest

I must not be loved, my basket appears to be empty .. although it does say that there's 1 item inside it.

3. Kas Althume

Kas Althume Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Did you get the patch yet? After i got the patch i checked a dummy char on origin and got a green picnic basket with a very cute sitting polar bear hugging a red heart that can hold 3 lines of text.

4. WarUltima

WarUltima Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Well unless you are doing it for some special reasons try to keep your client up-to-date and you shouldnt have any problem.

5. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I miss the snow:(

6. [JD]

[JD] Guest

i like the snow too, makes getting around in t2a way easier. stupid hidden paths, grumble grumble :)

maybe for like st patty's day there can be shamrocks everywhere :D