1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[UO Herald] Return to Britannia

Discussion in 'UHall' started by UO News, Oct 17, 2009.

1. UO News

UO News RSS Feed
    RSS Feed Stratics Veteran

We would like to thank everyone who Returned to Britannia through this limited time event. For those of you who wish to stay in Britannia for a little while longer just update your billing information HERE. If you reactivate your account it will include all of the expansions up to Mondain’s Legacy regardless of what your account was initially registered for. If the Gargyoles of the Stygian Abyss are calling your name, click HERE to purchase the latest expansion.

More...

2. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

3. Pfloyd

Pfloyd Colorblind Collector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

What about houses placed by these accounts this time? Will they stick around until a GM has to be called to look into them?

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I thought they made it so you could not place house on these accounts? or am I just thinking of new accounts under 14 days?

5. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

This is new accounts and or trial accounts.

RTB accounts that were old enough to place a house only had to wait 7 days to do so; I am assuming though that they will start to fall in 90 days after not having been paid for/activated from today.

6. jbfortune

jbfortune Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Oh, really should have paid more attention to when this ended :(

7. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

i still have house from the first time this event was came on on a few of my turned off accounts.

if it wasnt for that glitch there is no way i could have expanded to a few of the shards i did, hehe