1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[UO Herald] Rubble in Magincia

Discussion in 'UHall' started by UO News, Apr 11, 2011.

1. UO News

UO News RSS Feed
    RSS Feed Stratics Veteran

Jan 30, 2009
    There is an issue with rubble in Magincia. Please do not lock down your rubble in Magincia until further notice, or it will disappear from your house. We will have a fix for this issue shortly, thank you for your patience.

2. Adora

Adora Guest

I guess that means those who already lost pieces are out of luck?
  3. Gunga_Din

Gunga_Din Guest

<-------------------Out of luck lol. But as long as others don't lose stuff, i'm ok.

P.S. GungaLand postponed till further notice.
  4. Capn Kranky

Capn Kranky Guest

"I am sorry, but we cannot replace lost or destroyed items."

Unfortunately, you are most likely out of luck - as are others who lost things. <dons hindsight = 20/20 glasses> One would think that it could have been tested on TC with some small rubble gimme pieces in the bankboxes. <shrug> Oh well.
  5. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 13, 2003
    Twas a act of the war gods!!!!! Magincia as fought back from the destruction that was once plundered there!!!!!

****Magincia as taken back part of what it lost!!!! ****
  6. MedeaDF

MedeaDF Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 12, 2008
    ...and what happens to "Daemon Blood", the blood pieces we were able to pickup back then too? :blushing: