1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[UO Herald] Salvation

Discussion in 'UHall' started by UO News, Mar 27, 2009.

1. UO News

UO News RSS Feed
    RSS Feed Stratics Veteran

Our Lord Casca, ruler of the realm, bids all Britannia to hear, and have the following news be made known to them:

More...

2. Jhym

Jhym Guest

So when are we going to get an Underground Britannian News Network to tell the truth?

I think we need to free Clainin from the clutches of the Britannian overlord.

:gun:

3. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Upon hearing this news cousin Ynise had a vision.... she saw the thief Ricardo readying a table for a late evening meal, when he hears a knock at his door. Opening a massive black door he welcomes the magician Clainin, and seated already by a warm fire was Captain Avery.

Ynise often sees signs in the clouds, hears voices in the brush, and always it turns out to be an almost truth.

4. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I, and I am positive many others, greatly appreciate the increased use of between-events fiction.

THANK YOU.

-Galen's player

5. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Anyone else a bit unnerved by that? Not physicians, not healers, but soldiers. And not "is being guarded by Britannia's finest soldiers" but "into the hands of."

-Galen's player

6. It would seem that Clainin is being held prisoner. This does not bode well for the people. Clainin is the last alive that knows the truth of Lord British's wish for his true successor. Casca is not protecting Clainin...he is silencing him.

7. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

"Lord Casca has personally shattered the wicked artifact that weakened the world’s magical barriers"
    Well, I suppose all managers take credit for everything done under their command :)

"into the hands of Britannia’s finest soldiers"
    I would have prefered the finest healers ... but ok, soldiers good. er ... the soldiers weren't needed while he was in a coma because ... because ... wait, I can figure this out ...

"brimson and fire"
    um ... if you say "fire and brimson" backwards, that makes it a good thing, right?

er ... your majesty ... wasn't there something else of note that came up? Something that people might be a wee curious about? Something ... kinda ... platinum?

8. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

At least we haven't started seeing the phrase "for the Greater Good"... yet.