1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[UO Herald] Ultima Forever Website Updated

Discussion in 'UHall' started by UO News, Jan 6, 2012.

1. UO News

UO News RSS Feed
    RSS Feed Stratics Veteran

Greetings!

As promised, the site dedicated to the long and storied heritage of Ultima, www.ultimaforever.com, has been updated today. Make sure to have a look through the history pages, and don't forget to download and play the full, original PC version of Ultima IV from our friends at Good Old Games.

And Happy New Year!

-UO Team

More...

2. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

very nice.....+1

3. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Excellent job :)

4. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

One thing with the site bugs me, in the upper left corner "Play the Origional MMORPG!", i mean, yeah, sure RG actually made the term MMORPG so technically it's the first game called that, but that kinda ignores Meridian 59 (out almost 2 years before UO) and all the MUD's that were before that. (though MUDS are arguably a different gametype, you can't really argue that about Meridian)

Also, not set in Britannia, but the two "Worlds of Ultima" games should probably be in there too, especially since UO draws a bit on the first one (savage empire)

5. Woodsman

Woodsman Guest

Why can't the people working on the Ultima Forever website work on the UO Herald? Jeff Skalski even said he was looking at bringing UO.com back i instead of that ridiculous Herald thing that even Dark Age of Camelot ditched.

Nothing against Kai Schober, but it took him forever to get anything done with DarkAgeofCamelot.com, and it looks like he gave up on WarhammerOnline.com.

6. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

As someone introduced to our UO world only online, I am soo looking forward to experiencing all things Ultima :)

7. HD2300

HD2300 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Looks like they are ramping up to something really really big Ultima related this year, and they are not stupid enough like Adventurine to make any announcements that would reduce interim profits.

Just connect the dots... :D

8. Salivern_Diago

Salivern_Diago Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

In one of my many tweets with Jeff he hinted that UOHerald would be getting a make over some point early this year. Something IS happening and its something BIG. Personally I think this is the best time to be playing UO with its new positive future.

9. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

Personally, I'd rather see the Herald updated - as it is far more important. I'd also like to see Jeff posting more as the producer...its been weeks (nearly a month) since we heard anything 'official.'

I'd also be far more positive of the Ultima Forever update if the blurb for each game had been...well...correct...