1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[UO Herald] Welcome to Publish 66!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by UO News, May 27, 2010.

1. UO News

UO News RSS Feed
    RSS Feed Stratics Veteran

Greetings!

Welcome to Publish 66, below are the changes that have now gone live to all servers world-wide. We hope you enjoy them!

More...

2. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sylvana Lily - wow, whats is it? oops, wrong key, publish goes live! :thumbup:

3. What exactly does this mean-

•The drop rate of these gears
    •We have added new SA Music

Are you trying to say there are now new gears with SA music on them or what? If so, how many new ones, and are any of these new ones Uncommon or Rare?

4. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder

not really...

5. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

The word "they" needs to be qualified. Does it refer to "players," or to "water barrels and tubs?" In other words, if a player is standing in a house they can't chop any water barrels, or water barrels inside houses cannot be chopped?

6. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

It wouldn't make sense if it meant the player inside the house, Clearly they don't want people chopping up player barrels in houses if they are using them as deco.

At least that's how I read it.

7. Spellbound

Spellbound Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

They do let the house owner-player chop up the barrels placed by others used to grief them.

8. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Now they don't even tell us before a publish goes in? What is going on with the news reporting for UO. Half the time we don't get patch notes. Never see shard issue notices. Account management down for a day, no news.

It is quite ridiculous.

9. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable

At least someone remembered to mention Publish 66 in the login screen! :thumbsup:

10. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I wish someone would tell me WHAT new songs were added.... How many new songs? Are they all common? And just what about that drop rate?

11. Righteous

Righteous Guest

I went to the Vesper Museum and tried to donate a commodity deed and there is not an option for it. I tried droping it in the box and that didnt work. I tried donating it inside a bag and that didnt work as well. I also tried to donate it as a bag and that didnt work as well. So how do you donate a commodity deed of wood.

EDIT: All my deeds are logs and the Museum only accepts boards thats the problem.

Edit edit: Hey devs can you please change the museum to accept logs.

12. Myna

Myna Guest

when you try to turn in a 20k board deed you dont see a deed in the donate menu, but 20k boards, like you would have 20k boards in your bag

13. Babble

Babble Guest

I hope so too!

14. Any chance one of you Devs can answer these questions? Many of us would like to know wtf you're talking about here.

15. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

There's already another thread on Stratics containing the gear names.

Some of the music are the new tracks added during the KR era (Festival, Castle, Medieval, Honor).

Others are the Background music of SA (Battle on Stones - was really nice of that other EA game to make that one for us... (heh), Royal City, Queen Palace, Docktown, etc.).

They STILL need to make good on making "The Wanderer" available, and for that matter, Paladin Swords (including a spot for the Redeemer to drop)

16. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Just got "Slasher Veil" rare gear off a Fire Elemental [Renowned].