1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

UO in unacceptable state!

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by sirion, Jun 20, 2008.

1. sirion

sirion Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 31, 2008
    Year 2008 has got to be the deadest year for UO.

There was no new expansion, no 10th year vet reward. Little updates. Yah few events.

Patch 53 waited too long, has little momentum.

Little official feedback. It almost feels like it has no management or head.

It is so sad to see Ultima Online heading to ruins.
  2. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 7, 2006
    seems to me there have been more events in the last 12 months than in the previous 4 years i played. i agree things aren't as great as they could be, but it's a little early to be saying 2008 sucked and talking about it in the past tense.
  3. Ishtar

Ishtar Guest

I'd have to agree with you here, as a reporter it was hard to find stuff to cover. The "spring cleaning" should have been put in like last year. The recent holday items were ok. I'd like to see more stuff thats exciting again.
  4. o2bavr6

o2bavr6 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    Why would EA want to reward us people who have played for 10 years? They know we will keep playing, it's the new people they want to keep.

Thats why Vet rewards should be called Newb Rewards, God forbid a newbie doesn't get something a 10 year vet gets!!

They have a head, it's just busy up someones ______ at the moment. :stir:
  5. Sunrise

Sunrise Guest

[Lol..Ok so when does the burning houses that used to be scrpiters home finally fall and someone can place a home there? thats NOT a scripter?:lick: